There is no custom code to display.

Harrison Ford will start filming new Indiana Jones movie sooner than you might think

Harrison Ford will start filming new Indiana Jones movie sooner than you might think

The man who plays Indiana Jones and is ready for his next crusade.

Actor Harrison Ford told Ellen DeGeneres in an appearance on her talk show that production on the fifth Indiana Jones movie is set to begin this summer. (In an appearance on CBS Sunday Morning, set to air February 16, the actor put the start as early as two months from the date the interview was filmed.)

“I can deny that it’s not happening,” Ford told DeGeneres when asked about the reports of another installment.

“So it is happening,” the host confirmed confirmed.

Indeed, it is, Ford said.

“It’s going to be fun. I am excited,” he said. “They’re great fun to make.”

The last film from the Indiana Jones film franchise was 2008’s “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull,” which came almost 20 years after the third movie.

“Raiders of the Lost Ark,” “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom” and “Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade” were released in 1981, 1984 and 1989, respectively.

In his interview on CBS, Ford said he feels a sense of “responsibility” any time he returns to an iconic role.

“I feel obliged to make sure that our efforts are as ambitious as they were when we started,” he said.

Recently Played

Entertainment News

Caroline Flack’s family releases star’s unpublished social media post as inquest begins

Caroline Flack’s family releases star’s unpublished social media post as inquest begins

The family of deceased TV presenter Caroline Flack has released an unpublished message written by the star, as an inquest into her death began on Wednesday.

Flack, the former host of the hit UK reality show “Love Island,” died by suicide at her northeast London apartment on February 15 as she awaited trial for an alleged assault of her boyfriend. She was 40.

Flack’s family said she had been told not to post the message on social media, but they decided to release it via local newspaper Eastern Daily Press.

“So many untruths were out there but this is how she felt and my family and I would like people to read her own words,” said Chris Flack, Caroline’s mother.

“Carrie was surrounded by love and friends but this was just too much for her.”

In the previously unreleased message, Flack denied that she domestically abused her partner, Lewis Burton, and called the incident an “accident.”

Flack’s lawyer, Paul Morris, said Burton did not support the prosecution, and was a witness, “not a victim,” the UK’s PA news agency reported at the time of a preliminary hearing in December 2019.

A representative for Burton told CNN they would not be making any comment at this time.

The release of the message from Flack came on the same day as the start of an inquest at Poplar Coroner’s Court in London into her death.

Inquests are carried out whenever there is reason to believe that a death was due to something other than natural causes.

BRIT Awards 2020: See the winners

BRIT Awards 2020: See the winners

The 2020 BRIT Awards were presented Tuesday at the O2 Arena in London. British comedian Jack Whitehall hosted as performers like Harry Styles, Billie Eilish, Lewis Capaldi and Lizzo took the stage. Below are the winners of the night. MALE SOLO ARTIST Dave Harry Styles Lewis Capaldi Michael Kiwanuka Stormzy – WINNER FEMALE SOLO ARTIST…Continue Reading

Ozzy Osbourne cancels North American tour for medical treatments

Ozzy Osbourne cancels North American tour for medical treatments

Ozzy Osbourne has canceled the North American dates of his 2020 “No More Tours 2” to deal with his health issues. The 71-year-old rocker went public last month with his Parkinson’s disease diagnosis. Rather than touring, Osbourne is set to head to Europe for additional treatments. “I’m so thankful that everyone has been patient because…Continue Reading

Lizzo and Harry Styles continue their beautiful musical affair

Lizzo and Harry Styles continue their beautiful musical affair

Lizzo loves Harry Styles, so she’s belting one out for him. The singer hit BBC Radio 1’s “Live Lounge” to perform a cover of Styles’ “Adore You” — and even dropped his name during the tune. The mutual love between the two singers started last December when Styles appeared on “Live Lounge” himself and covered…Continue Reading

Sharon Osbourne rocks dramatic white hair transformation

Sharon Osbourne rocks dramatic white hair transformation

Sharon Osbourne is no longer “in the red.” Thanks to celebrity colorist Jack Martin, “The Talk” co-host is now rocking white hair instead of the red she’s been sporting for years. Martin shared a photo of her dramatic transformation on his Instagram page. “Sharon has 100% white hair and she was coloring her hair once…Continue Reading

Drew Carey mourns death of ex-fiancée Amie Harwick

Drew Carey mourns death of ex-fiancée Amie Harwick

Comedian Drew Carey is mourning the death of his ex-fiancée Amie Harwick, writing in a social media post that he was “lucky” that she was a part of his life. “The Price Is Right” host tweeted on Monday what appeared to be a holiday image of him and Harwick sitting on a throne next to…Continue Reading

Kellye Nakahara, actress in ‘M*A*S*H,’ dies at 72

Kellye Nakahara, actress in ‘M*A*S*H,’ dies at 72

Kellye Nakahara, known for her role in the TV show “M*A*S*H,” died Sunday, according to her sister, Nalani Coleman. Nakahara died at her Pasadena, California, home surrounded by her loved ones, Coleman told CNN Monday. Nakahara was 72. “She was a performer and an artist, and she did her artwork to make people happy, which…Continue Reading

Eminem’s ‘Rap God’ passes one billion views on YouTube

Eminem’s ‘Rap God’ passes one billion views on YouTube

Hip-hop star Eminem has cemented his status as a force to be reckoned after another of his music videos passed one billion views on YouTube. The official music video for the 47-year-old star’s song, “Rap God,” hit the milestone on the video-sharing site more than six years after its release in 2013. The six-minute video,…Continue Reading

Jason Davis, ‘Recess’ actor, dead at 35

Jason Davis, ‘Recess’ actor, dead at 35

“Recess” actor Jason Davis died Sunday in Los Angeles, according to his manager. He was 35. “We’re very saddened by his loss and we had some great projects in the works and really sad to see someone pass away at such a young age and taken out of his prime,” Scotty Gelt, President of Wolfie…Continue Reading

There is no custom code to display.